"GET OVER HERE"
Eva foam bracers tutorial
*sorry for my english if any errors*
My page: www.facebook,com/m.cosplay
- Use plastic wrap to cover the area you want to take out the pattern from.
- Then cover it with tape.
- Cute it and paste the pattern to paper. (I always add lil bit extra in the sides in this case added left, right and bot)
- Paste them to Eva foam and cut it.
- Add details with foamy (borders) and glue everything.
- The small cut you see in the back its because that way I can Fit my fist with no problem.
- Cover it with wood glue.
- Now with plasti-dip.
- Paint it and after it dries put a layer of modge podge.
will you *gets down on one knee* do a couples cosplay with me
Thanks so much.
That’s not that weird actually. Zander has great skin and I’ve had people comment on it before.
However I have problematic skin and I work pretty hard to keep it looking as nice as possible. I also have a few scars on my face i cover with make-up.
Oh my… thank you.
He’s a rad little dude and it makes me happy that he enjoys it as much as I do.
He’s only 4 so we’ve just started letting him get into cosplay.
I try to keep things simple for him because if he’s uncomfortable in a costume he wont want to dress up anymore.
Keep an eye out for more cosplays from Zander.
He’s got a LONG list of characters he wants to dress up as.
Dear Supernatural fandom,
Due to the overwhelming number of comments left on Zander’s last set of pictures and the fact you all thought he looked more like a baby Sam Winchester rather than Sven the reindeer, I went ahead and made him a some moose antlers [because there is a difference between Moose and reindeer antlers], put on his favorite plaid shirt and took some pics for you all to enjoy.
So here you go…
Lil Sam Moosechester.
[I read all the tags and comments so PLEASE be respectful. Thank you.]